Bridal & Tuxedo Galleria of San Diego, Inc. wishes to explain our story policy, so that we may have an understanding relationship.
- Bridal and tuxedo galleria is aware of your wedding date and will be continually monitoring your order. Delays in manufacturer shipping occur due to seasonal overloads, and fabric availability. Special order ship dates are approximations, are subject to change, and are beyond the control of the bridal & tuxedo galleria.
- The bride must notify the bridal and tuxedo galleria in writing (i.e. by fax or email) of any changes including number of bridesmaids in her party, dress style, color or sizes before the
order has been placed.
- Once an order has been placed with the manufacturer, NO changes or cancellation may be made.
- If the order has not been placed with the manufacturer and cancellation is necessary there will be a service charge of $100 on bridal and $40 on all other orders.
- We regret that postponed or cancelled occasions occur, but special orders are not cancelable, are non-refundable, and must be paid in full and claimed within 30 days upon
notification of the arrival of special ordered merchandise. After 30 days a storage fee will be accrued at 3% of the order cost and will be added to the balance that is due. if any
merchandise has not been picked up within 4 months of the original wear date, the merchandise will be returned to stock without notice or refund and will become the
property of Bridal and Tuxedo Galleria.
- All balances are due and payable in full upon notification from Bridal and Tuxedo Galleria that your special order has arrived. It is the responsibility of the bride to notify all members of her bridal party upon her notification of the special order arrival. the bride is responsible and accountable for her bridal party's special order balance payments.
Regarding ALL SALES and ALTERATIONS
- Rush deliveries may be available for an additional charge (per dress). The charge will differ with each vendor. Approved changes to orders in process will also require
additional charges that will vary with each vendor.
- Alterations and other services are not included in the price of merchandise. There will be a minimum fee of $25 per alteration cancellation for pinned garments. Once
alterations have been initiated, there are NO CANCELLATIONS, or refunds for this service.
- All merchandise must be paid in full before it is taken from the store. Once merchandise is taken from the premises, bridal and tuxedo galleria assumes no responsibility
for the condition of the merchandise.
- All merchandise sold from stock is sold on an AS IS BASIS.
- Due to the nature of our apparel, refunds, exchanges, or credits are not allowed for any merchandise. Should the occasion be cancelled or postponed, the deposit is NOT
refundable. Merchandise is to be paid in full and picked up by the original specified wear date.
- Due to the intricate laces and beading and individual dying processes Bridal and Tuxedo Galleria, regardless of the causes , cannot guarantee the condition of any garment
once it has been cleaned.
- Dye lots and embellishments such as, but not exclusive to, beading and embroidery vary and can not be guaranteed by Bridal and Tuxedo Galleria or the garments
- A deposit of 30% is required for all layaways and a minimum payment of $50 every two weeks is required under 3-month layaway plan.
- If payment is not received in full by the end of the 3-month layaway agreement, a storage fee of $25 will be added each month to the balance due. If after 6 months payment has not been made in full, the merchandise will be returned to stock without notice or refund and will become property of Bridal and Tuxedo Galleria.